FOOD SERVICE MANAGER CERTIFICATION
Certification is required in many states for anyone who manages a business in which food is served as well as for food handlers and food service workers. Home of Training Food Manager Certification program comes with all learning materials required to pass the Food Manager Exam and is valid for five years from the date of issuance.
- Identification and analysis of errors observed in food sanitation and protection.
- Thorough and consistent kitchen inspections.
- Evaluation of employee safe practices in food service operations.
- Recommendations or corrective actions based on sound food safety principles.
- Temperature controls.
- Product storage procedures.